Thursday, October 4, 2007

BP magazine

Sold a story to BP Magazine. It's so good that we have our own magazine. We're living in an age of useful media, good drugs, excellent doctors. It's a great time to be crazy.

When my father was sick in the 70s, there were no good OCD medications. I think that's what really got him. Obsessions. Now, there's Anafranil. And other meds like it.

It looks like some people are coming to this blog finally. Welcome, people. Welcome, readers. I'm a 44-year-old Midwestern, Catholic mother/wife/bipolar human.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

Feel free to leave a comment or two...

2 comments:

Noah said...

Mazeltov on the BP story.

Murky said...

I totally loved your article in BP magazine! It was very encouraging and in good humour. My father also had OCD but I think the personality disorder.