Thursday, September 13, 2007

While They were publishing, I was having a nervous breakdown

So many of my classmates have published numerous books, and I haven't published any.

In my thirties, I was concentrating on my personal life. I was struggling. I found it difficult to go outside.

I guess they didn't have nervous breakdowns.

This is not an excuse. It's just a fact.

Insanity gives you new knowledge. It's not knowledge you welcome, but once it's come, it helps to add dimension to the personality.

So I'm just getting to logical resolutions in my stories. Logic. What's there on the page. Normal resolutions.

Once I wrote a story when I was ill. I went back to read the story when I was lucid, and I had no idea what I was getting at. The story made absolutely no sense at all.

Even though I lost some time while dealing with insanity, I have to think that insanity somehow enriched my life.

No comments: